I’m preparing myself, or actually, I have finished preparing myself for the exam ‘Microsoft.NET Frame work 2.0 – Application Development Foundation’. It is always funny to see that most developers are using techniques but has been back to school for some proper preparation, most of the knowledge they’ve collected was done during some hands-on-task.
I’ll not say those guys are less professional or really less educated, but since I’ve started frequently reading on topic like CLR, ASP.NET, Generics and collections, Security, etc, my work has improved a lot. Also nowadays I do understand why some part of the .NET Framework are designed in an obvious other way. Most of this imformation helps me to provide better estimations for the creation or revision of complex and huge functionalities.
So to all you who are still doubting if they want to start: yes go for it! 🙂 The level the exams are taken these days won’t disappoint you!
- Channel 9 movie: Interview with ScottGu
- Channel 9 movie: Rob Short, OS Architect and Virtualisation fanatic – Part 1 (tip)
- Channel 9 movie: Rob Short, OS Architect and Virtualisation fanacic – Part 2 (tip)
- Sun has released: Java 6
- Java 6’s main improvements by Sun
- Java 6’s main improvements by Sun blogger (tip)
- MSDN Magazine: Writing more secure code
- Last but not least: MSDN Article: Building ASP.NET 2.0 Web Sites Using Web Standards